[NBLUG/talk] New Inspiron 1420n

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sun Aug 19 12:12:51 PDT 2007

On 8/19/07, William Tracy <afishionado at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Five days ago I got a new computer. It's a Dell Inspiron 1420n laptop
> with Ubuntu 7.04 factory installed. :-D

Great review!

I have a Dell M120, which did not come with ubuntu, but I installed it
shortly after getting the laptop..  I never knew hitting that home
button would pull up RythemBox.

If anyone knows how to change the application that his button lanches,
let me know :) I would love to change it to Amarok, which is my music
player of choice

I recently read (On Digg I think) that Dells linux based computer
sales have 30,000+  I think that is a good sign!

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu