[NBLUG/talk] memory leaks

calvin166 at pseudoweb.net calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Thu Aug 30 09:56:33 PDT 2007

It's funny, because I have noticed this before, but have just gotten in
the habit of letting it be instead of complaining about the memory leaks.
In fact there are many bugs in opensource and/or free software that I see
people just living with and working around then actually reporting.

Maybe this is obvious to everyone else and I'm just noticing, but does it
seem to you guys that people are either a) not taking a proactive enough
approach towards foss and/or b) willing to deal with more bugs/complain
less about something they got for free?