[NBLUG/talk] CD collections

Barry Stump barry.stump at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:02:11 PST 2007

For the really adventurous, check out MP3FS, which is a FUSE
filesystem that transcodes flac files on-the-fly to MP3.  No need to
keep two versions of each file around to support mobile players.  I've
had mixed results actually getting it to work properly, but the idea
is really neat.

http://mp3fs.sourceforge.net/

-Barry