[NBLUG/talk] X32 files

Scrappy Laptop scrappylaptop at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 10:47:11 PST 2007

I believe that was an extention for Macromedia Authorware / Authorware Web Player and it is a scripting extension.  However, far as I can tell Adobe only offers the Authorware Web Player for Win32 and Macs with the Carbon library; no *NIX version. There was a Crossover Office PlugIn, but that's all I have heard of for Linux playback...

Jack Smith <jack.delbert at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

I have a bunch of extras on a CD.  These are "MacroMix.x32: MS-DOS executable PE  for MS Windows (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit" files.  Any idea how I can play them on Linux?  Other than opening an MS window?

Thanks,
--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants. _______________________________________________