[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] Firefox seems to eat up memory

J. Bruce Fields bfields at fieldses.org
Tue Jul 10 08:10:15 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:48:53AM -0400, Jack Smith wrote:
> I put Flash in to look at all the YouTube things people keep telling
> me about.  :-)  Anything else do that job better?

There are a couple free projects that aim to be alternatives, but my
understanding is none of them are really reliable viewers of YouTube
videos yet.  (I'm sure they'd welcome help if anybody's looking for a
hobby....)

So if you want to watch YouTube I think you may be stuck restarting
Firefox every few days.

--b.