[NBLUG/talk] OT - Contract Work - OSS Programmer - HL7 Parser

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed Jun 6 14:25:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am passing this along for anyone and everyone.  If you know of someone who
might be interested in this project give Will Ross a call.

Thanks.

--
OPEN SOURCE PROGRAMMER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.   Nonprofit community health care
project needs an experienced HL7 user and FOSS programmer to get a delayed

We need to correctly parse the lab results so they can flow into a MySQL or
PostgreSQL data base.

Contact:
will ross
chief information officer
mendocino informatics
216 west perkins street, suite 206
ukiah, california  95482  usa
707.462.6369 [office]
707.462.5015 [fax]
www.minformatics.com

Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center
http://www.oswizards.com
http://www.alliancemed.org
--
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you
win" - Gandhi