[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] FLOSS Usability IV -- March 9-11, 2007 [Mountain View]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 3 06:53:56 PST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Eugene Eric Kim <eekim at blueoxen.com> -----

Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:55:25 -0800
From: Eugene Eric Kim <eekim at blueoxen.com>
Subject: [sprint] FLOSS Usability IV -- March 9-11, 2007
To: sprint at flossusability.org

Hi everybody,

FLOSS Usability IV will be happening next weekend, March 9-11, 2007.
Once again, Google will be graciously hosting our event.  I'm still in
the process of confirming project participants this time, but Firefox
will be one of them.  It should be another outstanding event.

If you're interested in participating, please register at:

  http://www.flossusability.org/

We're especially looking for usability practitioners, so please register
and please spread the word.  Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing many of
you soon.

=Eugene

Eugene Eric Kim ................................... http://xri.net/=eekim
Blue Oxen Associates ........................... http://www.blueoxen.com/