[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] FLOSS Usability IV -- March 9-11, 2007 [Mountain View]

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Sat Mar 10 09:45:56 PST 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 06:53:56AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> FLOSS Usability IV will be happening next weekend, March 9-11, 2007.

Bill, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Cupertino, and I still haven't heard
back from these guys...

I'm also signed on to irc.freenode.net, channel #flossusability -- per the
web site -- and I'm the only person sitting there...

I've sent email to the info@ address for the event, but I'm wondering...
Is this event still going on?

I'll shotgun this to the nblug list, so that anyone who happens to be at
the event can tell me it's still a happenin' thing!  :)

Any and all info much appreciated...

Thanks!

 -Scott