[NBLUG/talk] Linus responds to M$

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:07:19 PDT 2007

On 5/18/07, Lincoln Peters <sampln at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On the other hand, I *am* a little disturbed that you might go to work for
> Microsoft...

I don't think that I could have a career at Microsoft and stay sane.
O_o I *might* take a summer internship there if I run out of other
options.

(Though, last month at CPLUG we got a presentation from an employee at
Microsoft's Open Source Software Lab. Best line: "Our job is to make
Microsoft cry.")

Actually, my chances for an internship with VMware this summer are
starting to look good. Now that would be *awesome*! :-)

> Lincoln Peters          <sampln at sbcglobal.net>
>
> On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT
>                 -- Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo, restrugo at fateware.com

Or that you're using Linux, natch. :-)

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu

"Whatever the missing mass of the universe is, I hope it's not cockroaches!"
                -- Mom