[NBLUG/talk] Tux Paint & TP on OX [Was Re: OLPC XO giving program - potential sponsorship?]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Nov 21 11:07:41 PST 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 10:42:48AM -0800, Molly Fisher wrote:
> My daughters, ages 5 and 2, are getting XOs--hopefully by Christmas?--
> and we'd love to get together with other children who are using these.
> Doesn't make much sense to have the mesh networking without a network
> of kids.

Out of curiosity, have you guys tried Tux Paint, and what do you think?
Word has it, one of the Tux Paint devs who originally got TP running on
the OLPC XO has some updates he's going to commit, to improve TP's
functionality on the XO... but not until the next TP release happens
(which is slated for this week...!)

-bill!