[NBLUG/talk] More Parts...

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 00:12:37 PDT 2007

On Sep 17, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Joey Moe wrote:

> I'm new to the Group I just registered last week or so. I also have
> a large amount of parts that I would like to part with (no pun
> intended). I can bring them to the next install fest. Just so you
> know it's nothing exciting:
>
> some small HDs,
> some CD drives
> Lots of cables
> some motherboards and memory

Can you be a little more specific about the size of the hard drives
and/or the vintages of the motherboards?

> BTW: Does anyone know much about OpenLDAP?

I had to wrestle with OpenLDAP a few months ago, but I got so
frustrated (I couldn't do anything without it throwing a cryptic
error message!) that I switched my efforts to ApacheDS, and it worked
just fine.  I have not looked back.

--
Lincoln Peters  <sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy
it today you can do it again tomorrow.