[NBLUG/talk] HP 2133 Mini-Note PC- models

steven smith sjs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 11 11:04:28 PDT 2008

Kyle Rankin wrote:

> It probably depends on the person, but my Fujitsu P1610 has a 8.9" screen
> at 1280x768 and it works fine for me. I think the resolution is important
> though, anything below 1024x768 these days can be difficult to use with
> some websites/programs.

I have a thinkpad x40 and love it.  It has a 10.2 inch
screen and 1024x768 resolution.  It's small enough I just
toss it in my book bag for travel or going to class.  It
weighs only 2.7 pounds i think. Battery life is over 3
hours.  But I view kanji characters a lot and even 1024x768
is marginal.

The specs on the hp-mini say it is 1280 x 800 resolution.

Steve S.