[NBLUG/talk] Novice Python training courses?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Feb 17 07:58:59 PST 2008

i didn't note your PS: i have a few OLPC boxes.
let me know when's the meeting and i'll see if
i can make it up there. also, i could bring them
to your house a day or two early (maybe even
earlier, like a week, can't say for sure until i
know just when, and could be a time period
other than immediately before the meeting).
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime