[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] Kernel Errors on Fedora 8

Jerome Hall jhall.geology at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:35:24 PST 2008

Jack;

It matters very much on what those errors are.  Specifically.  I know that's
a tough answer, but many errors may be that you need a certain module that
is not present, that you might need to recompile your kernel for a certain
hardware support, or that maybe it was configured incorrectly to begin
with.  I am assuming your webcam isn't officially supported by Fedora - mind
sending me the webcam model name/etc and I can look into it for you?

what application are you using to access it?

Jerome

--
Jerome Hall
734.752.5689