[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] I want to play Windows games on Fedora

Jerome Hall jhall.geology at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:54:57 PST 2008

Wine is your best bet, or stick to gaming with dedicated linux clients
(Doom, UT2k4, etc).

http://www.winehq.org

is your best bet for information on games that are supported through Wine.

VMware is your best option for virtualization, but it won't play games like
you want it to - plain and simple.

Jerome

--
Jerome Hall