[NBLUG/talk] Ubuntu: the Microsoft of open source?

John Nouveaux john at nouveaux-solutions.com
Sun Jan 13 18:21:04 PST 2008

Edward,

I'd like to see the post. What do they mean the "Microsoft" of Open Source?

Just Big?

Guilty of anti-trust violations?

Guilty of misleading and shady business practices?

My thought...

Absent concrete accusations, nothing to see here, moving on.

john

--

John Nouveaux

The follies which a man regrets most in his life are those which he didn't
commit when he had the opportunity.
     Helen Rowland,
     American writer, journalist and humorist (1876-1950).