[NBLUG/talk] Adding Tor to the mirrors.nblug.org? Or sonic's mirrors?

Jacob Appelbaum jake at nblug.org
Wed Jul 2 03:05:39 PDT 2008

Heya NBLUG!

I'm working on Free Software lately. Specifically on the Tor Project.

We're in the process of revamping our mirroring process. It's largely
revamped and now the process is pretty much just a cronjob with an
rsync. An email to let us know that you'd like to be listed as a mirror
would also be useful.

This is our mirrors listing (you'll note that it's pretty sparse):
https://www.torproject.org/mirrors.html

This is the pretty simple mirror HOWTO (feel free to suggest
improvements :-):
https://www.torproject.org/running-a-mirror.html.en

I know that a number of NBLUG folks use Tor, I wonder if perhaps any of
those people would be keen to run a Mirror of our Free Software project?

What would it take to get mirrors.nblug.org to mirror Tor? Or perhaps to
get Sonic to mirror it? The more the merrier...

Best,
Jacob