[NBLUG/talk] EEEPc

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Thu Jul 3 12:36:16 PDT 2008

Yeah, my XPS has the glossy screen, and when I use it, any lighting
that is behind me makes the screen real hard to read.
I don't really like it, and it sucks that more and more laptops are
coming this way.

-Steve

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Sean <seanvanco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lincoln, I've worked with several glossy screens, and you are quite
> correct. The gloss appears to just improve the colors on the screen,
> but the side effect is a much more noticeable glare.

"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment;
Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength." -
Lao-Tzu