[NBLUG/talk] phpmyadmin help

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:04:59 PDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestons.

Troy, I typo'd the command I ran. I did use the "-u" flag for the root
user. My apologies.

I'm using the cookie signing method, and as I said in my post I was
able to confirm my authentication by logging into mysql as root (where
it returned my database variable settings).

Jippen, I'll try your suggestion within a few days. Please let me know
if you have any other suggestions in the meantime.

Thank you!