[NBLUG/talk] EEE PC..

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Tue Jul 22 08:18:17 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:52 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   i got a partial answer from earl, one of the
> owners of zareason: the eee pc uses chips, not
> sd form-factor. expansion or modification is a
> matter of getting raw chips and installing them.
> he hasn't done that and won't vouchsafe that the
> process is as simple as pushing chips in.

Hmm, I think I will pass on hardware tweaks like this until my warranty is
up.
Meanwhile, I decided to just use my LaCie 500G External drive for storage at
home, and when I am not at home, I will just use a thumb drive. :) That
works.

-Steve

--
"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment; Mastering
others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength." - Lao-Tzu