[NBLUG/talk] Moin Moin

Ed Rogers ed at rogersecommerce.com
Wed Jul 23 12:33:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

Has anyone set up the moin-moin wiki? I am interested in possible
extensions like a calendar, message board for wiki members, and possibly
online exams and grading.
The moin-moin site isn't very informative. I seem to recall seeing a moin
moin site that did such things, but it may have been highly customized,
and I'm not into learning python (no, six languages are enough).
On the face of it, I suspect Joomla might be a better way to go.

Ed