[NBLUG/talk] eee pc

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Mar 18 10:55:29 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:47:32AM -0700, derf at sonic.net wrote:
> I've moved out of the SoCo area, but if anyone is in the Sac area and
> wants to see the EEE drop me a line and I'd be happy to meet up with you.
> It's a seriously awesome machine, and if Asus keeps making these things
> and evolving them I'll buy a new one every three years.

Derf (and anyone else now in the Sac area), you should look into SacLUG and
LUGOD (I'm a cofounder of the latter, and am currently its vice-president :) )

  http://www.saclug.org/
  http://www.lugod.org/

And yes, I'd like to see more of the Eee PC.  (My "Tux Paint" and
"Tux Math" apps are included on it!)

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com