[NBLUG/talk] swiftweasel vs iceweasel

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:40:04 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Troy Arnold <troy at zenux.net> wrote:
>  You might see if flash works in a clean profile.

You know, I'm on a 32-bit Ubuntu system (no budget for 64-bit
processors--waah) and Flash takes down Firefox all the time (roughly
every fifth Youtube video makes the browser lock up until I pkill it).

I have been just gritting my teeth and waiting for Gnash to catch up
to what I need, but do you think that cleaning my profile might help
things?

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu

Assembly language experience is [important] for the maturity and
understanding of how computers work that it provides.
 -- D. Gries