[NBLUG/talk] 802.11 USB adapters

Cameron Tully-Smith cameron.tullysmith at gmail.com
Sat May 31 20:12:36 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking to connect an older (USB 1.1, Athlon-based) PC to my home WLAN
via a USB wireless adapter.  Any recommendations for an adapter that is
currently for sale/commonplace (and, of course, cheap) and works well with
SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc. (and ideally also with Windows in case it's
needed)?

I'd ideally like it to support at least 802.11g (the current network is
802.11g, so it would need to work well on an 802.11g network).

Thanks,

Cameron
--
Cameron Tully-Smith
Healthcare, IT, web, Internet, software process design, management and
cameron.tullysmith at gmail.com
707-321-8029 (cell)