[NBLUG/talk] Video record Ubuntu Guide was -Re: Request for Feedback: Two options for next month's topic

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Nov 2 03:58:08 PST 2008

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:56:31 -0700, "Kyle Rankin" <kyle at nblug.org> said:
> wanted to put them both out there to the group and see what you would be
> more interested in attending.

> Topic 2: (Tentative title) Where'd my Files Go? A guide to the Modern
> Ubuntu Distribution

Yes, 2.

And, since this sounds like a really interesting talk many people would
be interested in, will someone please video record it & post the
recording online?

I think it would be great to have it for the Global monthly Free SW
meeting, BerkeleyTIP.
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

Please email me or to the BerkTIPGlobal group to let me know if a
recording becomes available.  I'll include it in the list of available
videos for the next meeting.

:)