[NBLUG/talk] Help with locating good software

Scrappy Laptop scrappylaptop at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 11:43:16 PDT 2008

We're using ReadyDesk, seems to cover your requests.  No real problems so far, just quietly does the job.  I've used RT (request tracker) in the past and was really impressed, but haven't checked up on it in perhaps two or three years, you might want to see what it has to offer, too.

Best of luck to you,
Frank