[NBLUG/talk] Question on rsync error

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:20:37 PDT 2009

Can you give us what the "previous message" says? From what I see that
will tell us what the actual problem was.

Check out this link to see if it is the same problem as you are having:

http://www.nabble.com/rsync-colon-in-filename-to-MSWin-fails-td19571614.html

Since you are in Windows are you using Cygwin?

Sean