[NBLUG/talk] Parallels Workstation for Free

Andrew argonaut at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 16:23:26 PST 2009

Lincoln Peters wrote on Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:33:57 -0800:

> Is that a typo?  It looks like it should be:
> http://dealnews.com/Parallels-Workstation-for-free/271615.html
>
> (Note the "n" in "dealnews".)

Damn. You're right. I missed that. Thanks, Lincoln.

I'm having a bizarre problem with the "n" key on this system
right now. It only occurs in Claws Mail, no other app, and it
happens both locally and when I connect to this machine
remotely. I can only type a lower-case "n" by hitting the
caps-lock key, then hitting Shift-N. Upgrading Claws Mail didn't
help. I may try a complete removal and reinstall. Weird, huh?

A.