[NBLUG/talk] Drive not detected after moving to a new case

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:36:27 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:30 PM, <hex at neg9.org> wrote:
> Did you trade out anything other than just the case?

I left out a CD-ROM drive they don't use anymore (they also have a
DVD+/-RW drive that does everything it did and more), and there's a
USB memory card reader that fits in a 3.5" drive bay that I left
disconnected because they don't use it anymore either (they have a
newer and more reliable external reader).

I don't think either of those would affect the hard drive.

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>