[NBLUG/talk] Drive not detected after moving to a new case

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 00:53:01 PDT 2009

Success!  I was able to connect the USB enclosure to my parents'
computer, and transfer all of the data onto one of the hard drives
that was still working!  I still want them to use it and make sure
nothing's missing, but so far it looks like everything has been saved.

My next step, not surprisingly, is to set them up with some sort of
fully automated backups.  Haven't yet decided what form the backups
will take, though.

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>