[NBLUG/talk] Samba and large files.

Steve Johnson fratm at adnd.com
Thu Mar 19 13:57:39 PDT 2009

That helps, thanks Chris,

I'm in a situation where changing the kernel is not an option.. So I have
come up with another solution using tar and piping it into split to create
smaller files.. This solves my problem for now.

If you are curious how I did it, you can read my blog entry about it
http://blog.fratm.com/node/11

Thanks for the replies..

-Steve

(Thanks to Scott Doty for confirming the header issue I was having in this
solution..)