[NBLUG/talk] Freenode

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Mar 30 11:34:14 PDT 2009

Grant,

Thank you for posting this - I have just set up a yearly recurring
donation for Freenode. I use it daily in my work to collaborate with
others in open source projects such as LTSP, Edubuntu, Gnome, etc. (I
also, like many others, idle in other channels ;) ). Freenode is an
invaluable service to the OSS community and I am very happy to help out.
I also applaud Mark's donation matching incentive. He's already done so
much for the community, and he continues to be a community leader in his
good faith efforts to better the collective.Hopefully others feel the
same and will chime in to give back where it's needed the most.

For open source communities,
Jordan Erickson

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blog.logicalnetworking.net

	Leaving computers on overnight = $2.8 billion a year
	Starbucks Ditches T-Mobile, Will Offer AT+T WiFi
	Google Earth Uncovers Brit Nuclear Sub Base, Missile Facility