[NBLUG/talk] More on Comcast slowdown

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Oct 1 15:40:43 PDT 2009

Their probably providing the "new higher speeds" by skimming off the bandwidth of the lower speeds. I've always hated comcast. Any company that constantly lies in their advertising isn't worth doing business with unless you have to.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Thu 01/10/09  3:54 PM , Roger House rhouse at sonic.net sent: