[NBLUG/talk] WUBI-installed Ubuntu damaged by automatic updates

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:29:42 PST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Bob Blick <bobblick at ftml.net> wrote:

> Any ideas? I like WUBI better than the normal dual-boot installation
> except for this one problem :(

Not a clue, never having used WUBI.  I run Linux and do Windows in a virtual
machine when I absolutely have to.

However, one suggestion comes to mind.  You might try 10.10 just to see if
it works.  Since you have everything backed up and 10.04 isn't working
anyway.

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.