[NBLUG/talk] Recovery Partition ( Empty Partition

Howard h.schnirman at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 17 13:06:04 PST 2010

  Yeah , that looks like the command. Several of the articles kept on
steering
towards editing the fstab. But for temporary mounting I didn't think
that was what
I wanted.

So even with the syntax below, I still had problems mounting the drive.
But thanks.

Sony's Hard Drive Diagnostic tool keeps on freezing up. Is there any good
Linux Hard Drive tools that might work better??

Or should I probably just assume that the drive is going bad??

Howard