[NBLUG/talk] apache and streaming

Barry Stump barry.stump at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:20:25 PST 2010

This is just a guess, but have you checked to see if range requests
are enabled? I don't have the syntax in front of me, but in order to
be able to skip to a spot in a streamed media file, the player needs
to be able to ask the server to start sending a file from a particular
offset. If your Apache does not have this enabled, then you can only
get the file from the beginning.

-Barry