[NBLUG/talk] Video: Meeting 2010-06-08 (GRUB2)

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Jun 9 16:21:51 PDT 2010

I can hear it, though it is a bit faint..just had to turn up the volume
(I seem to have to do this a lot anyway..too much loud music I think)..
Next time I'll use my new external mic, should improve sound a lot.

On 06/09/2010 04:13 PM, Steve Johnson wrote:
> I think it awesome you did this, but I cant hear the person speaking :(
>
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Jordan Erickson
> <jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
> <mailto:jerickson at logicalnetworking.net>> wrote:
>
>     I took video of (the first hour of) the meeting last night, before my
>     tape ran out - apologies! The last video is being uploaded as I type.
>
>     Unfortunately I had to cut it up into 5 pieces as Google Video doesn't
>     allow uploads anymore (!!) and I don't have a spiffy director's account
>     from way back, and also am not a YT partner (the only 2 ways to upload
>     video more than 10min. long). I worked around it by making a playlist,
>     so they should play in order, one after another. I'll hope to capture
>     more meetings (hopefully the whole things next time ;) ) and put them up
>     in the same place in the future.
>
>     Anyway, here it is:
>
>     http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38641D6B8328BBAD
>

>     Enjoy!
>
>     Jordan

Jordan Erickson
(707) 636-5678 - http://www.logicalnetworking.net
* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail *