[NBLUG/talk] Cell Tower Upgrades in Sebastopol - Update

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Wed Dec 7 14:01:21 PST 2011

Cool, thanks for the summary.  I agree on having a reasonable
discourse.  And I don't doubt the theoretical possibility of human
health effects or human perception of EMF (after all other animals have
facilities for this).  Nor do I doubt the sincerity of those who
believe EMF is harming them.

I just haven't seen a case that makes me a believer, and my inherent
bias (working in the computer industry) makes me very skeptical of
the claims of the EMF safety network. :)

Jesse