[NBLUG/talk] Need help in "repairing" the booting of my Linux 4 server - SUCCESS!!

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Mon Mar 21 18:16:29 PDT 2011

Frank -

Whoops!  I have set my email client back to text at the top...sorry.

Going through this exercise has refreshed my memory on some of
the Linux workings.  My ls -l /dev showed the hdc listing.  Using
that I was able to get everything straightened out!!

It appears to be up and running THANKS to you and MANY other
folks generous with their patience, knowledge and time.

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U

Todd