[NBLUG/talk] Next week's topic

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Thu Jul 5 10:40:14 PDT 2012

Hi Glenn,

We always have a projector available with an RGB / VGA input which you can use.  Most speakers generally bring their own computer to project with - if you don't have a laptop and need to borrow one I bet someone on this talk list can help you.

If your talk ends up being short it's not a problem - inevitably Q&A either extends to fill the time or we talk about general hackery. :)

See you on Tuesday,

A.C.
******