[NBLUG/talk] Presentation idea

Glenn Kerbein glenn at spontaneousdancing.net
Thu Jun 14 18:48:02 PDT 2012

Hello again,

I would like to take the next available slot. I assume this is going to
be July?

I'm going to need to borrow someone's laptop, as I don't have one.

The working title is: "Have You Tried Turning It Off and Back On Again?:
A Case Against Broader Patentability." The gist/conclusion I was going
to make was that given the rise of Non-Practicing Entities and the
breadth of patents, it becomes onerous for innovators and programmers to
create without walking through a legal minefield.

Best,
Glenn

--
Living well is the best revenge