[NBLUG/talk] Free stuff: CRT's, 4RU server case, Xbox consoles

Zack Gold zzatkin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:05:18 PDT 2012

I'd love to have another CRT monitor but I couldn't accept it for free - my
doctor would want a lot of money for a broken back.

On Monday, March 12, 2012, Allan Cecil <ac at sonic.net> wrote:
> Heh - yeah, I know, CRT's are old tech - the Computer Recycling Center
gets a ton of old CRT monitors and TV's but they don't resell them.

> Frank, I'm not sure on the exact model but it's a Phillips TV we bought
in 2003 that has several composite and S-Video inputs and one component
input for 480P capable DVD players.  There is no RGB/VGA or DVI input.  For
that, take the 21" Viewsonic, which has RGB/VGA (no DVI) and the old three
BNC connector component video connectors on it.

> I figured people might be interested in the extra details so I spammed
the list with this info but feel free to reply to me directly.  Thanks!