[NBLUG/talk] Ubuntu Video driver Resolution

Howard howardas at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 18 11:22:41 PDT 2012

  apt-get -f brought up the useage of option switches. wasn't sure
exactly what I was trying to get at. Thought this was supposed to show
me pacakages that failed to update properly.

nvidia settings or xsettings reply with program not found, and xrandr
just gave me info on my video card.

I think my systems was pretty broken. Ended up doing a fresh install.
Then had to spend some time fixing Grub.
All is back in order.

Howard