[NBLUG/talk] OT, but not sure where else to ask...

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:51:25 PDT 2013

My daughter, in gradeschool, wants a song track for a school show.
Basically, a karaoke cut of a pop tune.

I recall last year, I found some tool that would write out an mp3 file
from a YouTube vid -- she could rehearse "with" the original artist,
and then solo, and provide just the music cut (on CD) to the folks at
school.

Somehow I'm not finding that tool... not on my computer, I must have
used one of those online services, but my Google-Fu is failing me as I
can't find it again.

Can anyone point me toward a good tool, either one I can download &
run ad lib or a service online?

Many thanks!

--
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of
childishness and the desire to be very grown up."      -CS Lewis