[NBLUG/talk] Appropriate subject matter for talks

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Thu Apr 25 12:19:29 PDT 2013

Hi Glenn,
When determining if a presentation is appropriate, it is important to
see how well the topic fits withing Article 2 of the NBLUG
Constitution http://nblug.org/constitution which delineates the purpose
of NBLUG. While a presentation of mathematics by itself may not fit
within the guidelines, a discussion of Open Source mathematics software
certainly would.

jezra