[NBLUG/talk] Configuring sendmail to forward email via sonic.net

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Mon Aug 26 13:50:12 PDT 2013

Many folks say that postfix is the way to go.  I am not a Linux
guru, so please excuse me if this question is basic:

The program I am trying to get to work, Concrete5, is using the
"default mail server".  If postfix is installed, will it become
the "default mail server"?  There is no configuration in
Concrete5 for a default mail server.

Todd

Ariste Software
Bend, OR 97702