[NBLUG/talk] Lazy as can be

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Feb 1 15:52:27 PST 2013

I've got a raid1 array. Is it feasible to detach it check boot on each leg and then do a fresh install replacement on one disk then attach the other disk and transfer stuff over?

This would probably be a great time to switch flavors. Most of my other servers are centos or fedora. Heck I think I still have a cannonfoder Redhat 7.2 machine.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Fri 01/02/13  3:45 PM , E Frank Ball III frankb at frankb.us sent: