[NBLUG/talk] Connecting an old USR Sportster to USB

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Jan 30 15:16:19 PST 2013

No, people can insert their own ones mentally. I had some really good ones, but they don't work well when emailing a varied audience. My favorite was: "PANTIES, not the best thing in the world but close."

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Wed 30/01/13  3:01 PM , "Zack Gold" zack at nblug.org sent: