[NBLUG/talk] Home automation & security

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sat Jul 13 12:40:13 PDT 2013

I was just wondering who in nblug-land has anything set up in their
homes (or at work) that's open source only, that serves the home
automation/security departments. I've been using Zoneminder with a few
different types of cameras for a while but I know there's a LOT more out
there - not just for video surveillance but everything else that has to
do with physical security and home automation. Would love to see any
custom stuff people might have whipped up too.

Cheers,
Jordan

--
Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)