[NBLUG/talk] Free stuff: CRT's, 4RU server case, Xbox consoles

Mike Cohen mike.cohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:52:21 PDT 2013

Hi Zack,

a while ago, I gave you a 1u Dell Rackmount server. You picked it up in
your car from my office in downtown oakland.
We have another server, a dell 2950, 2x 2core 16mb ram, six drive bays we
are getting rid of. We did take out all the drives for data archival, but
it takes either SAS or standard SATA drives.

We used it faithfully as a storage server for a while, but its since been
replaced.
Before I freecycle it, I figured I'd see if you had a use for it.  Its a
free server, but its 2u, and its really pretty loud, so I can't say its
something you'd want to run at home.

If you want it, let me know, I'll set it aside for you, or if the NBLUG has
any use for it I'm happy to give it up to the group.

Hope all else is well.

Mike Cohen